–Update the Ads Creation Flow and Enhance the Audience Targeting Feature, including Standard and Performance Mode
- Update of the Ads Creation Flow
- The steps’ names of ads creation flow are changed.
- “Billing Event Type” and ” Optimization Goal,” which were in the step one, are moved to the same step of “Bid Price.”
- “Pacing Type” and “Bidding” will be shown only when the bidding option is set as “manual.”
- Enable user to run ads without Instagram Account
- Audience Targeting
- Save the viewed audience automatically if the selected-objective is able to generate this kind of audience.
- Allow users to decide the relations between each audience by setting intersection, union, or excluding.
- Interest, Behavior, Custom Audience, and “More Demographics” are able to apply this feature
–Facebook Pixel: Hide the old version of pixel
- The old version of pixel will be sunset in June by Facebook, please insert new version of pixel into the website before April to collect sufficient data.
–Add AdWords into Workflow API
–Create AdWords Customer
–Show the list by access authority of client
The copyright of all the articles in this blog belongs to adHub. If you want to utilize the content in this article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the authorization first.