- Update of Agency / Client Management：Credit information in different media accounts will be shown separately.
- Update of Ads Creation Flow：
Now you can select [ Target everyone in this area / Target those who live here / Target those who have visited here recently / Target those who have travelled here recently] when targeting location in ads creation flow.
- Update of Campaign Management：
– Drag the column divider on the top to adjust the width of columns.
– The first three columns will be frozen by default.
– Now you can switch delivery mode between standard and accelerated in advanced ad scheduling.
(Note: You cannot use accelerated delivery when using auto-bidding )
- Update of Facebook Pixel：Support using shared pixel to build Website Custom Audience (WCA)
- Breakdown Report：When retrieving data from Facebook or deleting reports, user activity will be recorded in User Log.
- Separate different authority on Facebook and AdWords.
- Avoid repeatedly importing the same campaign.
The copyright of all the articles in this blog belongs to adHub. If you want to utilize the content in this article, please contact us at email@example.com to get the authorization first.