Solution for Promoting Business in Local Markets
Local Awareness Ads was rolled out for providing a solution for marketing in local markets. In November, a new feature was announced: set location pages to localize your ads! Through setting up and managing the information such as address and phone number in location pages, Local Awareness Ads will substitute right information into corresponding column, and enhance the effectiveness of the ads. Immediately below, we are going to introduce you the strengths, specs, and the new feature of Local Awareness Ads.
- The Strengths of Local Awareness Ads: Seize Both New and Old Customers!
Through targeting local users and using special Call to Action button, Local Awareness Ads help businesses reach their customers faster and easier.
- Targeting Local Users: Marketers can target those who are just near by the store, either they are living around there or just passing by. Businesses do not need to print out flyers and hire someone to deliver them on streets, which will save costs. With the advertising product provide by Facebook, ads can be presented in front of users effectively. Both potential customers and existing customers will be appealed to visit the stores.
- Special Call to Action Button: Apart from ‘Learn More’ and ‘Like the Page,’ which can be set in other type of ads, Local Awareness Ads provide three special call to action buttons that let businesses interact with users more conveniently. They are ‘Call Now,’ ‘Get Directions,’ and ‘Send Message.’
- Send Message: After users click the button, they can send private message to the message box of pages.
- Call Now: After users click the button, they can call the phone number set beforehand. This button is only effective on mobile devices.
- Get Directions: After users click the button, map with the directions to stores will pop up and guide users to the stores.
- The Spec of Local Awareness Ads
- Recommended image size: 1,200 x 628 pixels
- Image ratio: 1.9:1
- Text: 90 characters
- Headline: 25 characters
- News Feed description: 30 characters
- The image may not include more than 20% text.
- The New Feature: Manage Multiple Shop Pages with Facebook Locations
Just like we have introduced above, Facebook Locations let businesses can list and manage their stores after applying to use this new function and being approved by Facebook. You can find ‘Managing Locations’ in ‘Settings’ of your fan page, and after setting them, you will have two kinds of fan pages, one main business page and several location pages.
Businesses can create new individual profile and cover photos for each Page. If the shopfronts are changed, businesses can change cover photos for promoting special events in order to make them recognizable to users.
After location pages were set, marketers can check ‘Promote Page with Multiple Location’ during the process of creating ads to active the new feature of Local Awareness Ads. When the ads are delivered to users, the information of location pages will be substituted into the ads automatically. For example, if you set the call to action button as ‘Get Directions’ and you have two local pages which set addresses in Taipei and Taichung, then users in Taipei will be guided to your store in Taipei when they click the button. On the other hand, people in Taichung will be guided to the store in Taichung. Thus, this feature let businesses manage the performance of ads efficiently, save the time of creating ads for different audiences in different locations, and enhance the interactions between local stores and users.
After reading our introduction, we hope that you have understood the strengths, specs, and the new feature of Local Awareness Ads. We have many experienced marketers, they will use adHub, our user-friendly ad technology, to maximize the effectiveness of ads and helps clients reach their business goals. If you are interested in deliver digital ads, please get in touch with us!